Sunday, February 15, 2015

OOTD - Beetlejuice











~
 
Hey guys!! Hope you're enjoying the rest of your Sunday night -back to work for some tomorrow - not me I have Monday's off! I'm just sitting on the floor (on my yoga mat because I'm OCD and don't believe in sitting on carpet..ewww!) having a Mimosa and watching the NBA All-Star game (West -56 - East - 36). I'm kind of behind but here's my OOTD from Friday -did a bit of shopping with my mommy after taking her to lunch for Valentines Day.
 
~
 
Details
 
Hat: Forever 21 (Batman Collection)
Shirt: Goodwill
Jacket: Forever 21 (Barbie Collection)
Pants: Forever 21
Backpack Purse: Sam Moons
Smoking Loafers: Forever 21
Glasses: Ross

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig