Monday, January 12, 2015

HP Beats Touchscreen Notebook



 
~
 
Another Christmas gift from Sanny Clause ....the HP Beats notebook! I love this thing its awesome sauce!! It has Windows 8.1, live home screen, "split screen option", Piano, Diet Tracker, Backlit Keyboard (red light -that you have to turn on with F5 key), Netflix, over 50 Apps, on screen keyboard, and MORE!!! This is my first "computer" ever so you can only imagine how excited I was!! I'll now be able to accomplish more blogging and on a scheduled time -as before my blogging was all over the place!
 
Oh and by the way I hope you all like my Blog's new look.. THANK YOU PHIL at PIPDIG!
 
To make your Blog look more professional go with pipdig guys! At www.pipdig.co.uk the lovely Ms. Nateisha gave me the great idea to use Pipdig and just overall great advice about blogging period! Visit her at www.nateishamonique.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig