Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy birthday koJo!!!!!!

 
 
 



I took my best-friend to Dallas to eat at one of the best restaurants in Texas, the "glass box" a.k.a 'Savor'! There are absolutely NO WALLS... just glass!! This is the same place I went to on my birthday and just had to let him taste how greeeeeeeeeeeeat this restaurant is! I wanted to take him to dinner around 5 p.m but when I called to make reservations the only open spot was 9:30 P.M so I took it! We had about a 30 minute wait and I honestly didn't even notice! We sat at the bar, I had champagne (can't remember the name) and a daiquiri.
 
 The BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking all pretty on his day!
 Isn't this place gorg?!!!!!!!!! Nice, clean, well lite -but not too much....
 

 
 Our view at the bar while waiting on our table.




 Braised Short Ribs over Macaroni & Cheese *sigh*....................  
 The waiter offered to take our picture! How nice!
 Ok I'm not bitter or anything but when I went here for my birthday they gave me two deserts, KoJo on the other hand gets five! Yes five!

 


~
 
Address: 2000 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas Tx 75201
Phone Number: 214-306-5597
~
<3 L. Sloan
 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig