Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!!!!!!!



What I've learned in 2014.... and what I've become obsessed with:
 
Lessons:
 
  • Learn from EVERY  mistake
  • Do it NOW (before I would put things off to do later -when I had more money, when my image was a certain way, etc.)
  • Pray first.....and everything else will fall in line
  • Be dedicated to your gifts 
 
Obsessions:
 
  1. 'The Walking Dead'
  2. 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2'
  3. Stephen King books - 'The Shining', 'Doctor Sleep', etc.
  4. 'Savor' (restaurant in Dallas Tx)
I don't think a list of resolutions help any, we all know what we need to do more or less........ just do it! Make 2015 better than 2014... as I always say DO BETTER TODAY THAN YOU DID YESTERDAY!
 
 
WELL HELLO 2015!!!!
 
<3 L. Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig