Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Goats Milk Soap



 
~
 
I recently took a trip to 'Whole Foods' with my mommy to pick up a few things, we stumbled across a huge selection of natural soaps! Now having a slight case of what I (and others) feel is OCD I had a hard time picking which one I loved ...at first. Then I sniffed this beauty, 'Lemon Grass' by Zum Bar a natural moisturizing soap. There's more Pro's then Con's so I'll be trying other scents from their line.
 
Pro's:
 
  • Strong lemon scent (fills bathroom and whatever room is closets to the bathroom)
  • Helps with Acne / oily skin
  • Natural


Con's:
 
  • Scent isn't as strong on you (but it's there)
 
 What's your favorite Zum Bar soap?!
 
<3 Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig