Monday, January 19, 2015

Dumb Blonde's...... According to 'Bed Head'

 



I am currently a blonde and here's a few products I'm using and that I plan on purchasing loads of...
 





 
~
 
Ok where should I begin...
 
I guess I'll start off with my favorites..
 
Redken's 'Blonde Idol' shampoo and 'BBB Spray'
 
 Sulfate-free, leaves your hair tangle free, light weight and smelling of oranges simply two must haves! PURCHASED AT: Smart Style (located inside of Wal-Mart)
 
Paul Mitchel "Curls"
 
Frizz-free leave-in treatment curl therapy cream. 'Tony & Guy' color hair now theydid an awesome job but I wasn't told how to care for blonde hair so my hair was damaged. Now Im giving my hair proper care it needs using these products. I currently wear my hair low & wanted to add curls to it without heat (as we know that can be quit harsh on your hair). Paul Mitchell is who you want if you have a low cut and want a product that will pull out your natural curls. PURCHASED AT: Smart Style (located inside of Wal-Mart) $20 (6.8 oz)
 
Shimmer Lights
 
Shimmer Lights is a color-enhancing conditioner for Blonde and Silver hair. It tones down brassiness, renews and refreshes faded highlights and removes dull yellow in gray/white hair. Leaves hair shiny, healthy-looking, and manageable without residue. For extra conditioning and color leave on 2-5 mins.,rinse. Oh and its PURPLE!!! PURCHASED: EBAY $11.99 (16 oz)
 
 
Dumb Blonde
 
Shampoo for chemically treated hair (as you know by  now) it gives your hair mega-moisture and shine. Feeds protein starved hair with provitamin B-5, wheat and soy. Adjusts the pH of your hair to reserve your color & revitalize your scalp. Its not just for blondes, but for reds and brunettes! PURCHASED: CVS $14 (13.5 oz)
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig