Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!!!!!!

Okay lets try this again
All of my pictures were erased from my blog... loooooong story! So here we go, time to make my blog better than last go 'round!!! 

 Gothic Chic...




 These two took my breath away!!!!
 Red wine is a MUST on your birthday!
 Never in my life have I tasted something as good as these delicious 'Lobster Rolls' filled with maine lobster and comte cheese fritter and remoulade.They're about $14 and worth every penny! I also had the 'Pan Roasted Sea Scallops', made with Roasted georges bank scallops, speckled butter beans & pork belly ragout. They were good but not as good as the Lobster Rolls!!!!!!!!

 Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 26....


~

On my birthday my friends and I went to a Jazz symphony then dinner at 'Savor' which are both located in Dallas. Jazz just happens to be my favorite genre so you know I had a blast! Please, please go to 'Savor' if you ever visit Dallas I promise you will not be disappointed! It is located in the Art District so there's plenty to do! 
Until next time!

<3 L. Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig